Elections to the (i) Board of Trustees and (ii) Executive Committee for the two-year term April 2021 – March 2023 from the Individual Members segment.
25 January 2021, 12:00 am
23 March 2021, 12:00 am
- Biennial Elections to two seats of elected Trustees (Individual and Institutional) and four Executive Committee members (two in Individual category and two in Institutional category), for the period April 2021 to March 2023, are due to be held in March 2021.
- As specified under Rule 12 (a) of the Rules and Regulations of the Centre One Member of the Board of Trustees shall be elected by Individual Members with voting rights. Rule 18 (d) provides that the term of office of the elected Members of the Board shall be two years (2 years). They shall not be eligible to contest for the office of the Trustees if such Member has already been elected twice in the past.
- Further, Rule 13(a) (vi-vii) specifies that Two Members to the Executive Committee shall be elected by Individual Members with voting rights. Rule 18 (e) provides that the terms of office of the elected members shall be two years (2 years). They shall not be eligible to contest for the office of the Member of the Committee if such Member has already been elected twice in the past.
- The Election Schedule for Elections to the Board of Trustees and Executive Committee can be viewed at Annex-I
- A list of Individual Members entitled to vote and participate in the Election can be viewed at Annex-II. The Election Bye-laws can be viewed at Annex-III
- Objections, if any, to the inclusion or exclusion of the name of any Individual Member (as contained in the list at Annex II) may please be intimated to the undersigned within ten days i.e. by 20th January 2021.