1. Sealed Tender is invited for the supply of items against the above mentioned category of the contract for the period 01 June 2023 to 31 March 2024.
2. You may quote for the items to be supplied as per Annexure-A, One Rate, without preconditions. All pages of the Tender form are to be stamped and signed.
3. Bidder can download the document and further amendments, from the IIC website (https://iicdelhi.in) and submit the same to IIC in a sealed envelope super-scribing on it “Tender for SUPPLY OF SWEETS” so as to reach “Purchase Officer, India International Centre, 40, Max Mueller Marg, New Delhi 110003” on or before 23rd May 2023 at 17:00 Hrs. Validity of quoted rates will be for 90 days.
4. Check list provided in the Tender form is mandatory to be filled by the vendor by attaching all the required documents as asked for. Rates will be reviewed and revised, every quarter based on prevalent prices in the Market.
5. Please note that the Centre reserves the right to accept or reject any of the Tender in part or whole or all the Tenders without assigning any reason, nor is it bound to accept the lowest quotation & to divide the same between a numbers of suppliers without any liability on its part.
6. Late, incomplete, conditional, false, fictitious tenders or Tenders without deposit will be summarily rejected. Samples as required for checking at the Centre will be supplied by the vendor free of cost.
7. All Tenders should comply with the provision of New Food Safety and Standards Act 2006.
8. Please read the detailed terms and conditions, which form part of this tender document at Annexure-B, as the same are to be accepted by the Tenderer.