Dear Sir / Madam,
- Biennial Elections to two seats of elected Trustees (Individual and Institutional) and four Executive Committee Members (two in Individual category and two in Institutional category), for the period April 2023 to March 2025, are due to be held in March 2023.
- As specified under Rule 12 (a) of the Rules and Regulation of the Centre One member of the Board of Trustees shall be elected by Individual Members with voting rights. Rule 18 (d) provides that the term of office of the elected Members of the Board shall be two years (2 years). They shall not be eligible to contest for the office of the Trustees if such Member has already been elected twice in the past.
- Further, Rule 13 (a) (vi-vii) specifies that Two Members to the Executive Committee shall be elected by Individual Members with voting rights, Rule 18 (e) provides that the terms of office of the elected members shall be two years (2 years). They shall not be eligible to contest for the office of the Member of the Committee if such Member has already been elected twice in the past.
- The Election Schedule for Elections to the Board of Trustees and Executive Committee is forwarded herewith. (Annex-I)
- A list of Individual Members entitled to vote and participate in the Election is attached as Annex-II. The Election Bye-Laws have been put on the Centre’s Website and on the Notice Board of the Centre. A copy of the same is placed as Annex-III.
- Objections, if any, to the inclusion or exclusion of the name of any Individual Member (as contained in the list at Annex-II) may please be intimated to the undersigned within ten days i.e. by 21st January 2023.
With good wishes for a very happy and healthy 2023.
Encl: Annex - I
To: All Individual members with voting rights