1. The 67th Annual General Body Meeting (AGBM) of the India International Centre will be held in the Centre’s Auditorium at 5 pm on Friday the 31st March 2023 to transact the following business:
a) Confirmation of the Minutes of the 66th AGBM, as earlier circulated.
b) Adoption of the Director’s Annual Report for 2022-23.
c) Adoption of the Audit Report and Annual Statement of Accounts for the Financial Year 2021-22 as certified by the Auditors.
d) Adoption of the Revised Estimates for 2022-23 and Budget Estimates for 2023-24.
e) Any other matter with the permission of the Chair.
2. The Annual Report will be available on the IIC website. The Audit Report, Revised Estimates and Budget Estimates will be sent to the members email account, whose email id is registered with us. Members are requested to please update their emails with the Membership Department at the earliest. A few copies of the printed Report will also be placed in the IIC Library for perusal of Members.
3. The printed copy of the Report will be made available at the venue for Members who would be attending the Annual General Body Meeting, on the day of the meeting.
4. Members who wish to raise any matter for the consideration under para 1 (e) may kindly send a brief note on the subject so as to reach the undersigned latest by 15th March 2023, by hard copy or at firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. In case there is lack of quorum for the AGBM by 5.00 pm on Friday, the 31st March 2023, the meeting will be adjourned for ten minutes and the adjourned AGBM would then be held at 5.10 pm, to transact the business listed in para 1 above.
6. We request you to please make it convenient to attend the Annual General Body Meeting.