We wish to inform that in accordance with the guidelines issued by the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCTD) on 05 June 2020, the Main Centre will now be functional from 07th June 2021 with limited services.
2. In this regard, Members may please note that besides any condition which may be enforced by the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCTD) the Centre is functioning as given below:
3. For one and all the entry to Main Centre is only through Gate Nos. 2 & 3. All Members/visitors have to mandatorily undergo thermal screening and any one with body temperature above (37.3oC / 99.14oF) or other visible problems is not allowed entry. Other requirements include:
- Wearing of face cover (mask) is compulsory for any person visiting the Centre. Disposable masks are available, on payment, at the Reception. Members may dispose of their masks in the designated bins placed in the Centre’s premises.
- Members residing in the Containment Zones are requested not to visit the Centre.
- Members are required to use hand sanitizers (placed at various locations) after entering the Centre.
- Social distancing norms are to be strictly adhered by all members while they are in the Centre’s premises.
- Members visiting the Centre are advised to have their inoculation done.
Dining Hall, Lounge, Hostel Rooms, Library and Annexe
4.1 Presently these facilities will remain closed. Efforts are being made to open them at the earliest. Members would be intimated separately on their reopening.
4.2 Those Members who have drawn books from Library may await opening of the Library. No overdue charges would be levied due to delayed return.
Bakery and Take-away
5.1 Take-Away food and Bakery will be functional from 07th June 21 between 1030 hrs and 1830 hrs. Members can call the Centre on Tel Nos 011-24609472/ 24609359/ 24609473 and place their orders. In case of difficulty in contacting the listed nos. the members may WhatsApp their order to Assistant Manager (Mr Rahul Bist) at Mob No - 8130900937.
5.2 The ordered food would be ready for pick-up at the especially designated counter (in the Main Verandah) at the desired time. Members can get the ordered food collected personally or through their designated reps. Necessary payments are to be made at the time of collection of food either through their Smart cards or through debit/credit cards. In case the ordered food is not collected, the full bill for the same shall be debited to the Member’s account.
5.3 The menu for Take-Away items & the Bakery Items may be viewed at Annexure I.
6. Conduct of online-programmes through web platforms is continuing as per the programme details published at the IIC Website. Members can view them as per their convenience.